This Canada Day teach the kids an old craft and give it a patriotic spin. These friendship pins form a Canadian flag that they can wear proudly.
- 15 Safety Pins (standard size)
- 1 Extra Large Safety Pin or large paperclip
- Small Red Beads
- Small White Beads
|Click the image above to download a PDF version|
- Follow the pattern below to create your flag.
- Loop each friendship pin over your laces (or velcro) in order to create a flag.
- Once you have them all in place, use your large safety pin or paper clip to string them all together so they hang perfectly all the time. *Note: I folded the paperclip underneath so you never even see it.
Make extras and share them with friends and family. Happy Canada Day!