- Large brown paper bags - lawn/leaf bags work if you can't find carrier bags.
- Embellishments (optional) - yarn, beads, stickers, glitter, aluminum foil, western themed stamps, etc.
- Glue (optional) - only necessary if using embellishments
- Cut off any handles on your bag.
- Cut a straight line directly up the middle of the front of your bag starting at the open end.
- When you reach the bottom of the bag, cut out a round circle for the head.
- Cut out an arm hole on each side of the bag.
- Decorate your vest using markers and embellishments
Optional: You can cut 1 inch strips all along the bottom for a fringed look.
Once the vests are complete, provide each cowboy with a bandana and they are ready to take on the west! Yee haw Cowboy!