Disposable Cup Trees:
- disposable cups
- brown paint
- paint brush
- green markers or crayons
- scrap paper
- double sided tape
- Paint the insides of the cup brown. If your cups are solid in colour you can paint the outside.
- Draw and cut out leaves from scraps of paper.
- Turn the cups upside down and use double sided tape to attach the leaves to the tops of the trees.
Toilet Paper Parrots:
- empty toilet rolls
- paint or construction paper
- googly eyes (optional)
- feathers, stickers, embellishments
- Paint or cover the toilet roll with construction paper.
- Cut out wings and a beak from scrap paper.
- Attach the wings and beak using glue.
- Attach googly eyes using glue. If you do not have googly eyes, just draw the eyes.
- Add embellishments such as feathers, stickers and glitter to your parrots.
To create a forest, perch your Toilet Paper Parrots on your trees. This is a great project when kids are learning about the rain forest or just to keep busy on a rainy day.