- White paper plates (the thinner the better)
- Bunny Hat Template – use the image as a guide
- Craft glue
- Cotton balls
- Red/pink markers (optional)
- Popsicle sticks (1 per child)
- Pink pom-poms (1 per child)
- Grey, brown, black or pink pipe cleaners (3 per child)
- Small paintbrushes
Before the party:
- Cut out a bunny hat for each child attending.
- Set up the table/craft area with a bunny hat, a pot of glue, a paintbrush, a pile of cotton balls, a popsicle stick, a pink pom-pom and 6 whiskers (3 pipe cleaners cut in half) for each child.
During the party:
- Have the children paint glue on the top of their hat and stick cotton balls all over it until it is fully covered. Let dry.
- If using markers, the kids can draw pink or red centers on their bunny ears.
- Place a dab of glue at the top of the popsicle stick.
- Hold the three pipe cleaners together so that their ends are even.
- Twist the pipe cleaners around the top of the popsicle stick so that you are left with three even whiskers on each side. The glue will help secure them.
- Glue the pom-pom on top of the pipe cleaners where they are twisted on the popsicle stick.
- Allow them to dry.
The kids now have the perfect bunny costumes for playing all their fun Easter games.