Hockey Puck Pal:
Your little hockey lover needs a buddy. This craft is fun and easy for kids of all ages and a perfect activity for a hockey party. While this buddy may not be cuddly, it is a great reminder of the game your little hockey player loves!
- Plain hockey pucks (no logo - at least on one side)
- Googly eyes
- Felt or constructon paper in lots of colours
- White glue/hot glue gun
- Feathers, pipe cleaners, plush hair, pom poms, sequins, etc.
Instructions for making a Puck Pal:
- On the table lay out a pair of scissors, a puck, a bottle of glue and some googly eyes at each place.
- Have the children cut out arms, hands, legs, feet, a mouth, etc. from felt or construction paper.
- The kids can design hair for their buddies using feathers, pipe cleaners or other embelishments.
- Use the glue to stick on all the felt body pieces including the googly eyes.