Best for: Ages 3 to 5
- Hockey Bingo sheets – download available here
- Pennies or place markers.
- Print off enough Bingo sheets for the number of guests at the party.
- Cut out the Hockey Draw Cards and place them in a container or bag.
Instructions for the game:
- Provide each child with a Hockey Bingo sheet.
- Place a pile of place markers in front of each child.
- Begin picking one Hockey Draw Card from the container and announcing it to the group.
- Players will place a marker on their Hockey Bingo sheet if they have that item in the correct column.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until one player has 6 pictures covered in a row going vertically, horizontally or diagonally and calls out Bingo.
- Because there are 5 different Hockey Bingo sheets and you may need to print multiples, you will end up with more than one child winning each game.
PS - Next time my son helps me out I'll make sure he's wearing socks without holes in the toes!