- Baked and cooled cupcakes
- chocolate frosting
- 6 candy corn for each cupcake
- chocolate sprinkles
- 2 silver dragées (silver candy balls) for each cupcake
Directions for Decorating:
- Ice each cupcake with the chocolate icing.
- To form your turkey's head, create a found dollop of icing at the front of each cupcake.
- Sprinkle behind the dollop with chocolate sprinkles. These are your feathers.
- To create a beak, insert 1 candy corn sticking out horizontally from your turkey's head.
- To create tail feathers, insert 5 candy corn sticking up vertically from the back of each cupcake. Make sure the skinny tip of the candy corn is the part that is sticking up into the air.
- To create eyes, add 2 dragées onto each head.
Voila, you are done. They look impressive but by taking the shortcut with the cake and icing, they are truly simple and quick to make. Just don't tell anyone your little secret. I know they'll be gobble gobbled up!