Travel Activity Binders:
My biggest fear on this trip would be boredom on the drive. There is nothing worse than two bored kids needling eachother in the back seat as you drive. I wanted to ensure that the kids had enough activities to keep them busy and hopefully ward off the question "Are we there yet?" for as long as possible.
In my gallant attempt I created a Travel Activity Binder for each of the kids. It is full of activities, books and games, etc. that should help them pass the time.
They've seen the binders in the house but they have no idea what is in them. Here's what they'll discover...
1. Inexpensive magnetic games
2. Wax Strips
3. Activity Books
4. Crayon roll & pencil case filled with new markers, pencil crayons, erasers, etc.
5. Re-usable travel games (free printables)
6. Plain Paper, Lined Paper, Colouring Pages
8. Gum that is theirs to chew at their own discretion (a HUGE treat)
9. Map to our destination
10. Paper Towels in different patterns to colour with markers
Let's hope this helps us have the Relaxing Road Trip I'm envisioning. Happy Travelling!